Vacation Switching to No Mail

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 19:09:08 PST

Just a reminder if you need to switch to no-mail over the Thanksgiving
Holidays go to the address below and switch yourself you can reset to your
regular preferences when you return. You can also keep up with the list from
someone else's computer using the same URL.
How do I unsubscribe, change to no-mail, switch to digest, switch to
individual messages?
Go to http://www.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
login with your e-mail and click on settings. You can change your
subscription here.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator