Re: level V 6th graders

---------

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:09:49 PST

They come with an aide and there are seven of them. Immediate help is
available in a crisis. Since thanks giving is coming up, I was going to
have them make "hand turkeys" they will have to trace their hands on a sheet
of paper and cut them out. Then they will paste them to blank sheet of
their choice. They need to glue on paper feathers and drw a background and
other details for their turkeys.