Re: Games in the Art Room

---------

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:05:50 PST

how about an art history version of trivial pursuit?
or something like the game Balderdash.

a word is written on a card with the real definition, then people on a team
have to come up phony definitions for the word. Then person who's turn it
is gets to choose the correct definition and points are awarded to that
person's team.