Re: Games in the Art Room

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:01:03 PST

Using a simple graphics editor, I play Homework Monopoly with some of my
classes. Property is changed to famous works of art and the players buy 'em
up. Free parking is free homework - but watch out - community chest and
chance cards are stacked with homework assignments and tough questions about
art.

Kids ask as they enter the room "are we gonna play today?" ..many times
they have their homework in hand, ready for another round of friendly
competition.

-=deb=-