Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Help with WIndows Systems

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 15:53:39 PST

get a G4 power mac they are the fastest and the best computer for any sort
of design/editing software.

To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
Subject: Help with WIndows Systems
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:01:43 EST

I put this question out a few days ago and got no repsonse, so I am trying
I would like ot know what system you prefer for windows-95 98 or 2000NT
I am hoping to upgrade from 95. I can go to ME for less than 100$ but
mnay have siad go on and get 2000NT.
What do you folks think?
I want to work with video editing and web page construction.