RE: CD players/drinks in classroom

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 12:43:38 PST

I subbed for a long time in a EC - 8th school district. At the time they
were all in one building, sharing a cafeteria. The 1st graders started lunch
ant 10:20 and 8th graders finished at 2 pm. Each grade had an in class snack
time, breaking up which ever part of the day was the longest stretch. In
upper elementary and JH they had a strict rule about drinks. They had to be
sealed when the student took them out in the class they had snacks - no
thermoses/water bottles allowed. The drinks had to be disposed of in the
classroom.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator