Re(2): Portable CD players in the classroom

---------

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 04:30:16 PST

I agree that you can let the more advanced students have the privilege of
CD's and drinks in the room, however, my school district does not allow
either, it is in the handbooks and the Student Code of Conduct book. I
have had students fall asleep in class only to find they had that tiny
head phone attached to their ear listening to music instead of my lesson.

Jackie
Bryan High - Bryan Texas