RE: no pumpkins in october.

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 19:02:43 PST

I wonder if my boss would buy a copy of this book for every board member
(actually only two of them really need it but it would be to obvious to just
give it to them).

Another argument for not doing the "Thanksgiving Thing" is the "traditional"
crafts and such are stereotypical. The Native Americans that the Pilgrims
would have met would not have worn clothing and decoration of the Plains
cultures.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator