RE: digital camera in the elementary classroom

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 16:50:09 PST

I seem to have missed the first e-mail. I have a Sony Mavica and love it. It
might be worth waiting until you have the money to buy it, because a camera
that will not do what you want is a waste of money. With your principal's
permission (or whoever else would be in charge) you might check around the
stores and see if they can cut the school a deal. Go straight to the
manager, and be willing to give them some type of credit. Also look into
mini-grants. Tech is a hot topic now there are opportunities for grants in
from different sources.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator