Re: just curious...

---------

From: Litesal (litesal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:43:52 PST

I have K-2 for 20 minutes per week. They finish 3 projects per 9 weeks
(don't ask how - I'm really surprised!). 3rd & 4th complete 2 per month, and
5th & 6th finish 1 per month. These are all average - sometimes one class
will take longer than another and end up with 1 or 2 more projects than the
other class. I use a ton of vocabulary and concepts in every lesson.
> ~Michal

20 min.!!!! Wow, Michal, you are a miracle worker. I spend 10 min. with
just anticipatory set.

Leah