Re: digital camera in the elementary classroom

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 13:07:53 PST

>Also, has anyone used digital cameras for elem. art lessons?
>Suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. Diane.
I've used a digital for quite a few projects. The ones with the floppy disks
are actually great. You can always have extra disks on hand. The one thing I
wouldn't do without is the camera type that allows you to see the image you
take and decide whether to keep or retake. I had to use one that didn't have
this feature last week for a town mural project and couldn't tell whether
traffic had gotten in my way or not. So - I took more pictures than I
needed. Then the school downloaded the images and lost them. I now have to
take them all over again. Of course, if they had gotten my teacher station
to me that might not have happened either. At any rate, floppy disks look
really good to me now. Sony has a great little camera you might check out.
Sally^.^