Re: Bunki's Website...do not visit

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:31:14 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3057388274_94851_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Please, everybody...do NOT visit this site yet. There's still some bugs to
be worked out before the new stuff is ready to view. You have no idea how
many hoops I have to jump through and people to pass through before I can do
anything with my site....don't ask! Our school server is also on the fritz
so it's hard to know what's causing the problems. Anyway.......

Don't come see us just yet!!!!! Toodles.......

--MS_Mac_OE_3057388274_94851_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Bunki's Website...do not visit</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
<BR>
Please, everybody...do NOT visit this site yet. There's still some bugs to =
be worked out before the new stuff is ready to view. You have no idea how ma=
ny hoops I have to jump through and people to pass through before I can do a=
nything with my site....don't ask! Our school server is also on the fritz so=
it's hard to know what's causing the problems. Anyway.......<BR>
<BR>
Don't come see us just yet!!!!! &nbsp;Toodles.......<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3057388274_94851_MIME_Part--