Re: digital camera in the elementary classroom

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:20:22 PST

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C05162.4DDABE80

Sony has a new digital camera out that records to a 3" CD...and each CD =
holds hundreds of images... price approx $1140. Maybe that will make =
the other Sony's come down in price now. I love my Sony Mavica.

My students (HS) have to use a digital camera that they have to download =
and then save. I would rather for them to have to learn how to do this.
Carolyn

-------

> I have the opportunity to buy a digital camera for my elem. art class.
> I am looking for suggestions on a camera. I have a Sony Mavica
> personally and I like the ease for using floppy disks, however, they
> don't hold a lot of images.
> Also, has anyone used digital cameras for elem. art lessons?
> Suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. Diane.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C05162.4DDABE80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Sony has a new digital&nbsp;camera out that records =
to a 3"=20
CD...and each CD holds hundreds of images... price approx=20
$1140.&nbsp;&nbsp;Maybe that&nbsp;will make the other Sony's come down =
in price=20
now.&nbsp;&nbsp; I love my Sony Mavica.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>My students (HS) have to use a digital camera that =
they have=20
to download and then save.&nbsp; I would rather for them to have to =
learn how to=20
do this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Carolyn</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>
<HR>
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT size=3D2>&gt; I have the =
opportunity to=20
buy a digital camera for my elem. art class.<BR>&gt; I am looking for=20
suggestions on a camera.&nbsp; I have a Sony Mavica<BR>&gt; personally =
and I=20
like the ease for using floppy disks, however, they<BR>&gt; don't hold a =
lot of=20
images.<BR>&gt; Also, has anyone used digital cameras for elem. art=20
lessons?<BR>&gt; Suggestions would be helpful.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp;=20
Diane.<BR></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C05162.4DDABE80--