Re: Thanksgiving K and 1st

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:06:31 PST

I have to disagree! I do fall still life with my
students, using pumpkins, tri-colored corn, gourds,
etc. and they come out beautiful. It's more seasonal
than holiday, though. I NEVER do "holiday" crafts or
art with the kids, though sometimes they will put
their own holiday "spin" to whatver they are working
on. That is just elementary, though!
teri

NO PUMPKINS IN OCTOBER!!!! DEBUNK THE MYTH OF
HOLIDAY ART!!!!! <BATTLE CRY>