digital camera in the elementary classroom

---------

From: diane balsley (djbals_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:00:36 PST

I have the opportunity to buy a digital camera for my elem. art class.
I am looking for suggestions on a camera. I have a Sony Mavica
personally and I like the ease for using floppy disks, however, they
don't hold a lot of images.
Also, has anyone used digital cameras for elem. art lessons?
Suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. Diane.