RE: bid lists for next year

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:05:45 PST

Geez - I'm just doing mine now for this year - okay I'm not that bad, but I
usually don't do it until August - then it is partial (I got tired of
getting ready for the first day of school and opening my door to stacks of
boxes opening day) Can you not order during the school year from the list -
we can on orders over $20.... ordering by June 1st confirms August delivery
- I can't imagine November...
Ellen