Re: Stunned

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 20:03:22 PST

Stunned was such an apt subject heading.
My heart goes out to that family. Debbie sounds like such a wonderful
person. It sounds like many people have lost someone dear. My prayers and
thoughts are with you.
And Charlotte - my prayers are with you, too, in your ongoing battle for
safety and security.
In light of these posts and others, I would just like to take a moment
to thank all on this list for being caring professional and caring human
beings.I was so nervous about taing my art position this year and jumping
onto a new list serve with all new people. I have come to find out that this
list is wonderful. You have all helped me so much; getting me started off
right, encouraging me, and even the kind notes and directions when my
daughter's home burned.
When things like this happen, this list seems to be a group of friends
who care enough to help when possible and encourage when able. Maybe it was
'off-topic', but not out of place.
So thanks, all you art-ed-ers.Keep the support coming!
Sally ^.^ salnmike@foryou.net