Re: Stunned

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 16:10:41 PST

Judy.......my husband is a complete computer illiterate........and I have taken precautions with our server to not give any info on our whereabouts to ANYONE. Anyone could email me, but that doesn't mean they can find us. So far he has not proved to be a threat.......hopefully he will stay that way. At my lawyer's request, we have gotten a cell phone for him to call our daughter(his legal right)......so that keeps our location secret as well.

Thanks for your concern and prayers.

Charlotte

JudyandharryS@aol.com wrote:
I have heard some shockingly horrible stories. Both of these are heart
wrenching. Charlotte, be careful. Aren't you afraid he could find you
through e-mail?
It is so scary that someone you loved enough to marry could turn out to be
someone entirely cruel and unstable. It happens too often.
Judy

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com