RE: Royal Back Pain

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 11:45:57 PST

------_=_NextPart_001_01C050CF.01745F30

Thank you for your responses to my back pain question.
I am definately going to research trigger point therapy.

Thanks!

Julie

------_=_NextPart_001_01C050CF.01745F30

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>RE: Royal Back Pain</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thank you for your responses to my back pain question.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>I am definately going to research trigger point therapy.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Julie</FONT>