RE: Recipe for Royal Icing & Royal backache pain

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 08:59:25 PST

------_=_NextPart_001_01C050B7.BD86CFE0

I am so sorry about your back - I hope you are feeling better!
Speaking of back problems, I have a shooting pain that starts in my lower
back, goes down my hip and down the back of my leg. I notice it most as I
am walking around and bending or squatting down by students to talk to them
about their work. I almost never sit all day, unless I have a few minutes
at my computer. Does anyone else out there have this same problem from
standing? I am young and I have only been teaching for three years and it
makes me nervous that I am already having problems. I wear good shoes
(Birks) - I don't know what else to do.

Julie