pantyhose sculpture

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 22:15:21 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3057257721_92734_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net>

BTW....if you'd like for me to send you a picture to show what it looks like
BEFORE painting, let me know and I'll send you an attachment picture.
Toodles............
--MS_Mac_OE_3057257721_92734_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> pantyhose sculpture</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
From: &quot;L. P. Skeen&quot; &lt;lpskeen@living-tree.net&gt;<BR>
<BR>
BTW....if you'd like for me to send you a picture to show what it looks lik=
e BEFORE painting, let me know and I'll send you an attachment picture. Tood=
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3057257721_92734_MIME_Part--