Re: just curious...susan

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:06:57 PST

--------------2EA8550A998CD2E290E109DD

Hi, Susan.

You mentioned two projects that sound really interesting. Can you send
more info on the Miro muslin paintings - where do you paint the tempera?
Are you using slabs for the leaf dishes?

Thanks very much!

Sandy

A For example, after discussing

> Miro and his art, my second graders the first week painted a water
> color
> background on unbleached muslin. Next week they made drawings on the
> muslin
> using black sharpie. Third week they painted in areas of their
> drawings with
> tempera paint.
>
> In between(on alternate weeks) they created ceramic leaf dishes which
> they are taking home for Thanksgiving gifts.
>
> Susan on Long Island

--------------2EA8550A998CD2E290E109DD

Hi, Susan.
more info on the Miro muslin paintings - where do you paint the tempera?
Are you using slabs for the leaf dishes?
the first week painted a water color</font>
made drawings on the muslin</font>
areas of their drawings with</font>
leaf dishes which they are taking home for Thanksgiving gifts.</font>

--------------2EA8550A998CD2E290E109DD--