Re: Portfolios Text books

---------

Sages7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 15:40:58 PST

In a message dated 11/16/2000 11:33:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kimberly@wcc.net writes:

> The Portfolio series doesn't say what grade level the books are for.
> I've divided them into upper and lower elementary, but for some reason our
> boss wants to know the grade level of each book. If you use these books
> could you tell me how to find the grade level?

We adopted these texts last year. The come with an enormous amount of
transparencies and nice visuals. The grade level should be printed on the
bottom right hand corner of the book cover and back cover. If yours do not
have that let me know. I can tell what grade level it is by some of the
lessons.

Heather :)