Re: left handed calligraphy

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 11:14:28 PST

Left handed nibs, calligraphy markers are even better, brush lettering is also an alternative.

>>> litesal@email.msn.com 11/15 5:20 PM >>>

Since we're discussing calligraphy. . .

Does anyone have advice for helping left handed people do calligraphy. I
taught a course this summer, and although I provided them with the left
handed nib, they still had a lot of trouble getting the slant correct, and
not smearing their work.

Thanks,
Leah

---