Re: just curious...

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 05:29:28 PST

Dear Anna,
I see my 5th graders 60 times per year and do about 20-30 projects.
I see my 6th graders 45 times per year and do 9 projects.

My goals for 5th grade include exposure to many media. My goals for 6th
grade are to experiment with more advanced media and focus them for longer
periods of time, creating more detailed, intense work in preparation for
middle school and high school.

Hope this helps.
Cindy Erickson