Re: venting - no support!

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 06:09:27 PST

Hey Terri-ya I know-it was ok for me to do the Art fund raiser and spend 4 weeks of class on it when the PTA was sponsoring the fund raiser, but now that they aren't sponsoring it,can I do a fund raiser-NO WAY-plus I can't use any of the classroom aides in my room-I tend top forget my position as the lowest of the low...hang in there

Teri Mason <terily@tenet.edu> wrote:

Hi Gang,
I just had to vent this. I am doing a fundraiser with Art to Remember. I had a wonderful display in the glass case out front with sample items, etc. Our parent organization took it all down without asking me and put up a display of THIER fundraiser. THen when they came by (I asked the office to send them when they saw them), they just said "oh well, it had to go up." I said "I always support your programs and I would appreciate support for mine." but they didn't seem to care. So I am pissed (excuse my language). Thanks for letting me vent!

teri