RE: just curious...

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 04:36:08 PST

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04FC9.CB7AD720

If you know that what you are teaching them is valuable, don't worry too
much about how many projects you do. Sometimes I have projects that last
five or six 45 minute class periods, even with the very young students! If
you are concerned about what parents are thinking, send home a short
description with the project about what the students learned and the
processes they went through to get to the final results.

Julie