Re: just curious

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 04:27:31 PST

Another consideration while talking about the number of weeks and
lessons is the actual time spent per week in art class. That can make a
difference in calculations. At my school the schedule is...K, once a week
for 30 minutes, 1-3, twice a week for 35 minutes each and 4-5, twice a week
for 40 minutes each. I generally spend two to three weeks with primary
lessons, two to four with intermediate lessons. But I often intersperse
"quickie" lessons here and there to give some relief from the intensity of
a long term project. Overall, I have many different kinds of lessons for
each grade level over the course of a year.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus