RE: Versions of Windows- Advice

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 21:08:34 PST

I have a Mavica FD-88, I just downloaded Paint Shop Pro tryout version. And
I love it. You might check out the requirements for your system. There are
lots of tutorial groups on egroups and I've learned a lot from them in just
the past few days. http://www.jasc.com/product.asp?pf_id=001 is the site.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator