Re: archives... can't search

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:43:42 PST

--------------61BFD1A20FC73B61FA9CA968

If you look in the book, Art From Many Hands, it shows a kiln built out of
bricks and filled with layers of sawdust (outdoors, Pueblo style) by a class
of third grade students. I don't know what is in the archived instructions,
but if you want these and don't have the book, I will send them. Been a long
day -- too tired to type now.

Sandy

> I'm looking for an old post with directions for building a kiln, if
> anyone has it :-)

--------------61BFD1A20FC73B61FA9CA968

If you look in the book, <i>Art From Many Hands</i>,&nbsp; it shows a kiln
built out of bricks and filled with layers of sawdust (outdoors, Pueblo
style) by a class of third grade students.&nbsp; I don't know what is in
the archived instructions, but if you want these and don't have the book,
I will send them.&nbsp; Been a long day -- too tired to type now.
if

--------------61BFD1A20FC73B61FA9CA968--