RE: left handed calligraphy

---------

From: dj (djash_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:40:04 PST

I will try to explain this.

Hold the paper on a slant.... from top to bottom - the top slates to
the right so the bottom then slates to the left. Then hold the pen nib
on the same slant and place the nib on the guidelines so when you write
you are writing towards your body. The pen and hand do not drag over the
ink at all. Does this make sense? I hope so. If not I will try again.
Donna