Re: venting - no support!

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:26:02 PST

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C04F53.09457280

to do a fund raiser. At my school, it seems that everyone can do a fund =
raiser for their program EXCEPT the Art dept. The band gets to sell all =
kinds of crap. The HAG kids get to sell all kinds of crap. The PE =
department has given film canisters to the kids to collect quarters in =
for their fund raiser. The 8th grade is selling candy to raise money =
for their trip to DC. Can WE do an Art by Me, or Square One Art? O no, =
because it might wear out our welcome with the sources of funds. Do NOT =
get me started on this....oops, too late. Can you tell I've been =
thinking about this ALL FREAKIN" DAY???????? Where's my =
prozac??????????????.....

I just had to vent this. I am doing a fundraiser with Art to =
Remember. I had a wonderful display in the glass case out front with =
sample items, etc. Our parent organization took it all down without =
asking me and put up a display of THIER fundraiser. THen when they came =
by (I asked the office to send them when they saw them), they just said =
"oh well, it had to go up." I said "I always support your programs and =
I would appreciate support for mine." but they didn't seem to care. So =
I am pissed (excuse my language). Thanks for letting me vent!

teri

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C04F53.09457280

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp; Well, look =
at the=20
bright side.&nbsp; At least you're ALLOWED to do a fund raiser. At my =
school,=20
it seems that everyone can do a fund raiser for their program EXCEPT =
the Art=20
dept.&nbsp; The band gets to sell all kinds of crap.&nbsp; The HAG =
kids get to=20
sell all kinds of crap.&nbsp; The PE department has given film =
canisters to=20
the kids to collect quarters in for their fund raiser.&nbsp; The 8th =
grade is=20
selling candy to raise money for their trip to DC.&nbsp; Can WE do an =
Art by=20
Me, or Square One Art?&nbsp; O no, because it might wear out our =
welcome with=20
the sources of funds.&nbsp; Do NOT get me started on this....oops, too =

late.&nbsp; Can you tell I've been thinking about this ALL FREAKIN"=20
DAY????????&nbsp; Where's my prozac??????????????.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just had to vent this.&nbsp; I am =
doing a=20
fundraiser with Art to Remember.&nbsp; I had a wonderful display in =
the glass=20
case out front with sample items, etc.&nbsp; Our parent organization =
took it=20
all down without asking me and put up a display of THIER =
fundraiser.&nbsp;=20
THen when they came by (I asked the office to send them when they saw =
them),=20
they just said "oh well, it had to go up."&nbsp; I said "I always =
support your=20
programs and I would appreciate support for mine." but they didn't =
seem to=20
care.&nbsp; So I am pissed (excuse my language).&nbsp; Thanks for =
letting me=20
vent!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>teri</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C04F53.09457280--