RE: left handed calligraphy

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:41:44 PST

I don't know about calligraphy but my handwriting has improved greatly since
I stopped writing "upside down". You know with my wrist in hook type
position. Instead I hold my wrist straight and keep my fingers "under" the
writing instrument instead of above it. My hand doesn't drag over the
writing as much. According to my Mom and her best friend (both left handed)
this is an American manner of writing. (Mom's Canadian her best friend is
British you should hear them about holding silverware).

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator