Re: black crayon

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:30:39 PST

Subject: Re: black crayon

Open up, redraw your lines as they will not be bold, then fold the other
> direction and rub both halves. Then we color with crayons. They look
really
> neat when finished. >>
I do a "reflections" with this at the beginning of the school year with a
double meaning on reflections. We discuss things we did last summer and
then make a picture where the scene is reflected in the water. At the lake
fishing, on a speedboat, river near the mountains----you get the picture.
Linda W