venting - no support!

---------

From: Teri Mason (terily_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 12:50:27 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C04F1B.C66011F0

Hi Gang,
I just had to vent this. I am doing a fundraiser with Art to =
Remember. I had a wonderful display in the glass case out front with =
sample items, etc. Our parent organization took it all down without =
asking me and put up a display of THIER fundraiser. THen when they came =
by (I asked the office to send them when they saw them), they just said =
"oh well, it had to go up." I said "I always support your programs and =
I would appreciate support for mine." but they didn't seem to care. So =
I am pissed (excuse my language). Thanks for letting me vent!

teri

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C04F1B.C66011F0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Gang,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; I just had to vent this.&nbsp; I =
am doing a=20
fundraiser with Art to Remember.&nbsp; I had a wonderful display in the =
glass=20
case out front with sample items, etc.&nbsp; Our parent organization =
took it all=20
down without asking me and put up a display of THIER fundraiser.&nbsp; =
THen when=20
they came by (I asked the office to send them when they saw them), they =
just=20
said "oh well, it had to go up."&nbsp; I said "I always support your =
programs=20
and I would appreciate support for mine." but they didn't seem to =
care.&nbsp; So=20
I am pissed (excuse my language).&nbsp; Thanks for letting me =
vent!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>teri</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C04F1B.C66011F0--