Re: HS Fashion Design

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 19:03:49 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: ARTNYJR@aol.com
> I have several students interested in fashion design
> I was wondering if anyone has any interesting project ideas,
> or resources I can refer them to.
> Thanks.> Jeanie

I got the neatest book at the CA...CAEA a few weeks ago called..."Draw
Fashion Models!" for my middle school kids' small art library in our room.
Some of it's a bit advanced for my kids but might be right up your alley at
the HS level. It shows how to draw figures for ad poses, how to draw fur,
drapes (five basic folds), material,textures and patterns, drawing
hairstyles, drawing accessories, special effects, etc. The author is Lee
Hammond and the ISBN# is 0-89134-896-4. I got it at the NASCO booth. Price
is $12.95. Toodles......