Re: pastel in glue or tempra?

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 18:55:16 PST

I'd like to see your lesson. Do you have any pics?
What subject did you use? What is the procedure with
this?
thanks,
teri
--- Amy Gardziel <algardziel@teacher.esc4.com> wrote:
I have used pastel chalks in white tempera. I have
some really old cheap
pastels that were purchased before I came to my
school. They didn't work
well dry so I experimented with the paint. It was a
mess at first. But many
were successful. The paintings looked like an
impressionist painting when
they were through.

Amy G
Texas