Re: looking for math/art interdisciplinary activity- decimals and multiplication

---------

KLMVisArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 18:25:59 PST

Hi everybody!
I was just asked if I could incorporate decimals or multiplication for an
interdisciplinary lesson (grade 5). Usually I quick on my feet but tonight I
am stumped!
Thank you for any ideas,
Kerry

From owner-artsednet Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:56:02 -0600
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:56:02 -0600
From: Teri Mason <terily@tenet.edu>
To: ArtsEdNet <artsednet@web1.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: archives... can't search

Has anyone had trouble searching the archives? Whenever I try to do a
search, it only searches the main artsednet portion of the site. I
can't seem to search the "talk" archives. I don't have time to manually
look through each month, message by message! Help!!

thanks,
teri

PS: I'm looking for an old post with directions for building a kiln, if
anyone has it :-)