Re: black crayon or media that will melt?

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 14:51:37 PST

At 08:18 PM 11/14/2000 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/14/2000 7:09:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>mishlowe@amug.org writes:
>
>> Is
>> there another medium that would melt better? Has anyone had luck with
>> black pastels or cheapo crayons, with this sort of thing?
>>
>How about trying craypas, I have ordered white craypas as a seperate color
>maybe you can get black as well.

I used craypas today, and the dark colors worked fairly well, better than
crayon anyway. The kids colored in the design with the craypas afterwards
and their projects were very nice. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Mishy, tired out from after-school arts club...

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert |/ |
mishlowe@amug.org -O- | |
mishy@desertdragonpottery.com /| | | |
|_|_|
http://www.desertdragonpottery.com ____ |