Re: printing out sideways.....

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:20:53 PST

In a message dated 11/12/00 11:13:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> >From: Iteachart7@aol.com
> > Woody, I tried to print your tesselation lesson, but it's wider thatn the
> > print page, so on some of the pages, the right side gets cut off. Should
> > be doing something else?
> > appreciate your assistance as always
> > Gabrielle

Thanks Bunki, another "duh" idea! I was able to shrink the margin on the
side that was getting cut off.
Gabrielle

From bounce-artsednet-5780@lists.pub.getty.edu 14 Nov 2000 17:28:50 -0800
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: RE: black crayon or media that will melt?
Date: 14 Nov 2000 17:28:50 -0800
From: whest177@wheatstate.com

I do a similar project with 3rd grade every year. We fold the paper in 1/2, then 1/2 again. Drawing heavily with black crayon draw a design in one section. Close the paper, then rub hard with your scissors handle (they love this!). Open up, redraw your lines as they will not be bold, then fold the other direction and rub both halves. Then we color with crayons. They look really neat when finished.
~Michal