RE: black crayon or media that will melt?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 09:36:43 PST

I do the same type of thing except using the child's name on the fold line.
I use oil pastels and the kids rub with their fist. It transfers and they
trace over the lines bring them out. Then they examine the resulting design
and make it into something. I bet you could iron and the lines would
transfer better.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator