Re: calligraphy

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 07:25:07 PST

Do not skip practice strokes for warm up as they train the hand to be consistent. Start with single stroke type faces and graduate to the multiple stroke styles. Practice the entire alphabet for each style attempted including numbers and additional characters, upper and lower case. Use newspapers under the student and throw away when soiled. Have fun.

>>> lpskeen@living-tree.net 11/13 8:56 PM >>>
How do y'all teach calligraphy? I just got my supplies in, including pens and quills....

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by itself."