Re: Art elements lesson

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 07:04:08 PST

At 11:59 AM 11/13/2000 CST, you wrote:
>I am an art education graduate student at the University of Houston and I'm
>preparing a second grade microteaching unit on 5 elements of design (line,
>color, shape, pattern, and rhythm). Does anyone know of any web resources
>that might be helpful for me?

Hi,

There is a great site with an entire curriculum, by subject/grade/month,
called the "Baltimore Curriculum Project". I have found some wonderful art
lessons on there, this one happens to be within the "third grade" art
section, but you could easily adapt it to second graders.

The main site is-

http://www.cstone.net/~bcp/BCPIntro2.htm

The direct link to the lesson on art elements is-

http://www.cstone.net/~bcp/3/3SArt.htm

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert |/ |
mishlowe@amug.org -O- | |
mishy@desertdragonpottery.com /| | | |
|_|_|
http://www.desertdragonpottery.com ____ |