NAEA Michelle SOS

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 17:06:23 PST

Dear Michelle,
All my messages to your email are coming back undelivered and your phone #
is incorrect. Please get in touch with me about our room.

My reservation is for the 14 & 15th so that I can fly out on the evening
of the 16th. Is this Ok? NY Hilton. The cost is $195 with 2 double beds. I
hope to get one or two more of us but so far I think you are closest to
confirming. Shall I put you on the room reservation and then you can pick
up your own key and they will bill us seperately, using 1/2 the cost on
each of our credit cards?

Let me know asap. PS I teach Middle School and I'm from Northern Michigan.

Ann Carolan
231 347 9483