black glue

---------

From: Anne-Marie Swierz (annes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 15:27:49 PST

Speaking of the above. I am currently doing this 'stained glass"
project, thanks to the list for the idea. I am using copier overhead
plastic sheets for my 6 year olds. I was all set to use some black glue
that someone else had made up, heaven knows when, but it turned out to
be too "soupy" and runny! I was scrambling at the last minute for
permanent black Sharpies instead!
Is this normal for the black glue to turn "soupy" or was it too old?
TIA
Anne-Marie