Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: TAEA conference/Requested URLs

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:02:24 PST

I had to leave that one early, because I had
overbooked myself. Did you get a good example made?
Can you take a picture and send it to me, in jpg
My favorite was the Sanford grand slam workshop. It
was free, not limited to any small # of participants,
and we got a package of free Sanford materials, too!

--- Debbie Nicholas <> wrote:
I had a great time at TAEA Fall conference. It was
fantastic spending time with the regular people.

One of my favorite sessions was the Picasso to
Stella 3D. This was presented by Donna Wolfe from
Spring, TX. This project was lots of fun and used
different materials.

Do You Yahoo!?