Re: Faculty Portraits

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:00:00 PST

Did you start with a photograph? How much are you
charging for each one? I am doing a modified grid
self-portrait with my 4th graders. We are tracing the
main contour lines of a copied photograph onto 1/2"
graph paper. Then we will grid-up to a 1" grid, which
is already printed on the paper. We will paint these
and mount onto posterboard (maybe foam core, if I can
get some donated). I think they will be great!
teri

--- gregjuli@execpc.com wrote:
For our unit on portraiture, the students (7th gr)
did colored pencil
drawings of our faculty, admins , cook, custodian,
etc. They gridded them...