Michigan Conference

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:11:39 PST

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04D94.C997EF10

Hi!

I know that we had discussed this earlier, but if you are going to the
Michigan conference this weekend I think it would be really fun if we could
all meet. How about breakfast Saturday morning (after Tai Chi of course!)
or at the Faith Ringgold dinner on Saturday. What does everyone think?

Julie

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04D94.C997EF10

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>Michigan Conference</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I know that we had discussed this earlier, but if you =
are going to the Michigan conference this weekend I think it would be =
really fun if we could all meet.&nbsp; How about breakfast Saturday =
morning (after Tai Chi of course!) or at the Faith Ringgold dinner on =
Saturday.&nbsp; What does everyone think?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Julie</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>