Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Archictecture

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 08:51:38 PST

I used to teach a commercial art class designed for students who did not
think they had any artistic talent. One of the projects we always did was
create scale model houses out of railroad board and glue. They'd find a set
of architectural designs for a house they liked, transfer them to gridded
paper, cut out the pieces and glue them together. They always turned out
great! The more ambitious students would do all the interior walls as well
and make it so the house could be taken apart so the interior could be