Re: 3D Ideas for 5th Graders???

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 03:29:28 PST

Dear Friends,
Thanks to ALL who contributed with 3D ideas for 5th graders. I printed out
every single one of them. You are all a wealth of information. It's
amazing! Speaking of wealth; perhaps we should publish a book. We can
call it, What Really Works in the Classroom by those Who Really Work in the
Classroom. It would be a bestseller and we could all share the wealth.

Thanks again,
Cindy Erickson, 5th and 6th grade art in Oklahoma